- Bundle of Collard Greens, washed and chopped
- White Button Mushrooms
- Yellow Onion
- 3 – 6oz cans of de-boned salmon
- 2 lbs of Ground Grass-Fed Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Package of Taste Republic Fettuccine or Linguini
- 1 can of 28oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Coconut Aminos or reduced sodium soy sauce
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup GF Italian Panko
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Avocado Oil
Add Yummy fats to these meals by adding some avocado slices, a drizzle of Primal Kitchen brand dressing or a sprinkle of sunflower, pumpkin or flax seeds.
This will yield a lot of pasta and meatball servings! Depending on who’s eating, this may yield more than 3 days of lunch and/or dinner!
How about some breakfast?! I’ve got another post about that right -> here!
More “3 days of Meals Prepped” to come weekly!