My Saturday night indulgence was the bomb! I’m calling this gluten free dessert “Cinnabomb Pizza”!
We LOVE Against the Grain Gluten Free Pizza Crust and my husband has been begging for a dessert using this crust, so I finally did!
This is like a Cinnamon Roll with a nutty background flavor. This is a cheese based crust but you don’t even taste it! This crust bakes to a perfect crunchy & flakey crisp. I’m not a fan of floppy pizzas.
So, here’s what you need:
- 1 Against the Grain Crust
- 1c unsalted Kerrygold Irish Butter, softened
- 1c Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2c Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 6 tbsp Cinnamon
The Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4tbsp unsalted Kerrygold Irish Butter, softened
- 2oz Organic Valley Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4c Powdered Sugar Substitute (3/4c of Xylitol OR Erythritol & 1tbsp of Arrowroot Powder, I used my Breville blender until powdery)
- 1/2tsp of Vanilla Extract
Pre-heat oven to 375.
In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients of the spread then add the softened butter and mix thoroughly to make crumbles.
On a frozen crust, spread the mixture evenly. Keep the outer inch of the crust exposed. This allows room for the bubbly gooeyness to spread.
Bake for about 8 to 10min or until lightly brown.
Now make the glaze! Combine Xylitol and Arrowroot powder together. In a separate bowl, beat the softened butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract. I used a handheld mixture to beat on high. Slowly add the powdered sugar into the mixture and continue to beat until it becomes a thick glaze. Drizzle over pizza and enjoy by itself or add a scoop of Halo Top Vanilla Ice Cream!
I cut it to yield 12 small slices so that I can have a yummy little taste.